A well-printed project can be ruined by a poor job of finishing in the bindery. That is why we are so focused on quality in our bindery department. Using the latest technology in working with paper products, our bindery craftspeople use the greatest care in making sure the final product exceeds the client’s expectations. From adherence to accuracy in specifications down to the packaging and labeling, the focus is all on quality.
Our experienced bindery staff has even reengineered some of our finishing equipment to accommodate our specialty products, like lightweight papers. Working with multiple equipment suppliers they have combined several pieces of equipment to work together to effectively handle paper stocks that would be problematic for most printers.
- Multiple Cutters up to 45"
- Multiple Folders up to 26 X 40
- Borg 20-Station Sheet Collator
- Harris Saddle Binder, 8 pockets with 2 drop stations
- Bell & Howell 10-Station Flat Inserter
- Multiple equipment for unique operations
- Cutting and folding
- Drill, number, tab
- Die-cut, score, perf
- Padding, spiral binding
- Shrink-wrap, string tie, paper band
- Folding and gluing double-pocket folders
- Custom kitting
Click here for our complete equipment list in PDF format.