We have five larger format sheetfed presses in operation at our Middleton plant. They range in design from a single color up to six-color units. We can accommodate press sheets up to 28 inches x 40 inches. These presses can effectively handle stock weights of 20# bond up to 140# board in a full range of both coated and uncoated papers. Aqueous coating and varnishing in both spot and flood formats are also available.
Our experienced pressmen have effectively reduced our press setup times which allow us to move quickly from one press configuration to the next. Working in conjunction with our press scheduling software, these production efficiencies make us especially competitive when pricing small to mid-range press runs. For press runs from 1,000 to 50,000 impressions and beyond, Ad Press can provide the quality that you demand for a price that you can afford!
Our Sheetfed Presses
- 1 – Heidelberg Speedmaster, 5 color
- 5 – Shinohara Presses, 1 to 6 color
- 8 – AM Multigraphic Presses
- 2 – AB Dick Perfectors
- 1 – Jet Envelope Press
- 1 - Rockwell Imprinter – Flexographic
- 1 – Roto Print, 2-color continuous feed
- One color to six color
- Up to 28 X 40 press sheet
- Flood or spot aqueous coating
- UV coating capabilities
- Perfecting (2 sides with one pass)
- Multiple options to accommodate your needs
Click here for our complete equipment list in PDF format.